Bagi yang menjalankan puasa HAPPY FASTING! ♥
I would pretend to be a reliable chef... LOL!
Yeaaah...because I really made beef teriyaki ALONE! heem....and recipe from my mother hehe...
pssst..... I'll try to mix the beef teriyaki with tofu.
* fresh beef (daging sapi segar) boiled meat about 5 hours to get the tender meat. (Air rebusannya tidak usah dibuang)
* fried yellow tofu (sudah digoreng terlebih dahulu)
* 2 pieces of paprica
* 1 onion bombay and 4 red onions
* 2 red chilies
* teriyaki sauce. I use SAORI (you can also use another brand of teriyaki sauce)
* 1 tbsp (sdm). sugar
* 1 tsp (sdt). ground pepper
* 1 tsp (sdt).salt
* a flavor to taste (penyedap rasa)
* I use a teflon. Prepare a cooking oil.Wait until the oil is hot.
* Saute onion bombay and red onion until lightly browned.
* Saute paprica and red chilies.
* Pour a meat and tofu. Wait a minute.
* Pour a salt, sugar, flavor and ground pepper. Stir until evenly.
* Wait 10-15 minutes, stir again.
* Pour a saori teriyaki sauce.* Stir until evenly. Let stand until water is shrinking. Stir again.
DELICIOUS Beef Tofu Teriyaki by Chef MNDALICIOUS.